There’s a huge cultural shift happening. Prepare for it with expert knowledge and valuable insights. Be a confident part of this crucial change.
You said Black Lives Matter. Now what?
Schedule an organizational assessment with husband and wife team Lesley Curtis and Cord Whitaker.
Our assessment includes:
- 60-minute interview with your founder, CEO, or Executive Director.
- 60-minute interactive seminar on racism in communication.
- Summary and customized recommended next steps.
- Interview, seminar, next steps: $750
Be a better white ally. Schedule a coaching session with Sagely founder Lesley Curtis. Lesley asks thoughtful questions to help clients identify personal and professional obstacles on their antiracism journey. You’ll learn to spot patterns, plan improvements, and communicate your commitments more effectively.
- One 60-minute session: $150
A 90-minute customized and interactive webinar with Lesley Curtis and Cord Whitaker. Our antiracism training will equip you to:
Recognize: Learn how to recognize racism in statements and interactions.
Reorient: Learn how to effectively reorient a conversation and acknowledge racist and otherwise hurtful statements in order to achieve a productive interaction.
Relate: Learn strategies for effectively repairing relationships that have been damaged by racism.
Our training follows an organizational assessment. We recommend combining our assessment and training with a package of confidential individualized coaching sessions for team members.
- Up to 10 team members with assessment: $1750
- Up to 10 team members with assessment and 5 coaching sessions for individual team members: $2250
- Up to 30 team members with assessment: $2750
- Up to 30 team members with assessment and 12 coaching sessions for individual team members: $4000